Sunday, October 31, 2010

Too much candy.

So, we heard this story yesterday at soccer: If you leave your candy out in a huge pile on Halloween night, the great pumpkin will come and take it all away and leave you toys instead. Sounds like a good deal, huh? We are totally trying it tonight.
I imagine the great pumpkin looks something like these amazing little sculptures from Mealy Monster Land. Sugar-crashing and a sick from eating everyone's candy. I feel a little bit like that right now.... because honestly, I will eat candy until I feel ill and then the minute I feel better - I will eat more candy. It's like I'm a dog. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. the candy fairy usually stops by our house and swaps toys for candy but this year the candy fairy bought her children off with a lego set and breakfast with Daddy.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.