Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello, Autumn.

Autumn has been hanging around for a while, I know - like a stranger who comes to a party and doesn't say anything, but laughs a little bit too loudly. Until today, I've been able to ignore her, distracted by the bounty of eighty degree days and fresh tomatoes. But now it's raining and there's no denying that Autumn is here and she's staying for cake. Summer mom has been crushed under a hill of permission slips and political fliers and replaced by an evil witch who threatens to throw your toys away when you won't pick them up. Dammit.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ! this is the best.....you made me laugh this morning! thank you for that!

    thank you as well for your sweet comment over at knack! I appreciate your encouragement and positive spirit so much!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.