Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer: these are the things.










1. Lip gloss from orangethyme
2. Earrings from Divine Rose
3. Hanging lanterns (photo by Irene Suchocki)
4. This ensemble
5. Linen hat from Sanchia Playfair
6. VW Bus (photo by Camera Takes Photos)
7. Tipi
8. Hammock
9. This painting - or at least a good look at it
10. New Havaianas
At 99 degrees, yesterday was the first day that really felt like summer to me. Finally, I feel thoroughly cooked through and through to my old lady bones....

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I'm feeling it too!! Love your list, all these pictures are some tasty eye candy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your list! those chinese lanterns and the vw bus.....bring back some great summer memories for me!

    have a great night!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.