Thursday, June 10, 2010

10. Go to the Rodeo

Sometimes Summer Mom's plans are well received and beautifully executed. Other times, not. I thought the Rodeo was pretty cool. But some people whined for 45 minutes and one seven-year-old in particular burst into tears suddenly because his mother will not buy him an iPhone. Fortunately, the rodeo grounds are ten minutes from home and admission was free.

If we smile, can we go home?

In other news, I am the worst mother in the world and I never get him anything. Just thought you should know.

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee...an iphone...I want an iphone too...I'm off to try his tactics with my husband...LOL. Your last picture is precious!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i thought i was the worst mom 'cause i never get my kids ANYTHING EVER! or so i've heard.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.