Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday, I'm in love....

Today is going to be one of those days when Mama starts running at 8 AM and doesn't sit down until 10 PM. All in the name of elementary education. I just hope I have enough snacks in my bag.
Yes, I remember the time when I worked that hard every day. When 80-hour workweeks were commonplace and sustainable for months at a time. But I was like 25 then. And, more importantly, I was getting paid.
Anyway, I love this poster by hueconcept. I am going to take the content to heart and apply it to my daily life.
Next week: big (to me) news, finishing April items for the shop (fingers crossed), and starting May items for the shop (fingers on the other hand crossed).(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.