Sunday, May 9, 2010

Artichokes are pretty.

Artichokes are pretty. So are Eggplants. Aubergines. Makes me wish I liked eating them.
My girlies - two of my college roommates - came this weekend. Love! I took those two pedicure-virgins to get their toes done and we ate greek food and tried to find a couch Laine could live with, got lost in the gadget aisle in Crate & Barrel, drank too much, talked too much, Kamber and I stayed up too late.....
My little boys woke me this morning with the chicken dance - and nothing says "thanks for being our mama" like the chicken dance.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it all...girlies, attention to the tootsies, the talking too much, drinking too much...FANTASTIC! And as if that wasn't enough...the chicken dance...are you kiddin' me! That was just icing on an already perfect cake. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.