Monday, May 17, 2010

But first, the News.

I promised you News and here it is:
1. BananaSaurus Rex will be at the San Francisco International Gift Fair at Moscone Center, July 31-August 3. BananaSaurus Rex is not at all sure how she feels about this development. Excited? Yes. Apprehensive? Kinda. Should be in full-panic. Full. Panic. BananaSaurus Rex is sort of in a sanguine semi-panic at the moment. And talking about herself in the third person, which is odd. Even for her. Anyway.
2. Last night, Fin said to me, "Dude, I totally love you."
3. Seamus's favorite state of matter is Solid. He has a favorite state of matter. Dude, I totally love him.

2 comments:

  1. This post is so sweet, vulnerable and funny! Congratulations on the show, I am sure it will be amazing and you'll sell lots of stuff and make loads of new contacts, seriously. Your boys sound so sweet...I just love having a boy, the whole "having a favorite solid" is so boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is HUGE!! Did I say huge I meant GINORMOUS!! Ok, not really sure how to spell it but I'm sure you know what I meant. ;) Can't wait to hear all about it!

    I also think my guy is darn right FAB!! Ty says things like that too and I wonder where he gets it from. The other day he went on to explain about how Chroma Key is his favorite special effect. Chroma Key?? What is that Ty? Another name for a blue screen or green screen in movies. Oh, yeah...I knew that. Seriously, am I the only one that didn't know?

    Major congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.