Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Yesterday.

I made chocolate chip pumpkin bread.
I fixed my crappy old ironing board up with cardboard and new padding. Good as new! Not really, but good enough.
I made a bunch of these. Go get some.
Also, I made these lavender sachets. Cute, right?


I took the monkeys shopping and Fin got lost and cried and that was terrible, and then he ran into a pole and cried. Also, why do people on mobile phones in public think no-one can hear them talking about their antidepressants and what a bitch their sister is?
I put my receipts in a paper bag and brought them to Julie's house. I brought her some hopefully eggshell-free orange cranberry bread too. She wasn't home. I went back later and brought the bread, but forgot the receipts and she still wasn't home. This is pretty much par for the course where my bookkeeping is concerned.
I thought to myself: Maybe the world will just run out of tear gas soon.
I thought to myself: David Lynch's new record sounds very creepy, even for David Lynch.
Seamus made it to level 7 in Kirby's Return to Dreamland.
The weather was cold but real pretty.
What did you do yesterday?
What are you doing today?

1 comment:

  1. Our weather is gruesome. A perfect day for starting a bacteria farm. A simple gelatin & sugar medium in petrie dishes. Samples started today are from: inside one daughter's mouth, nail clippings from the other daughter, bathroom doorknob, cat hair & air. The farm is housed on the dining room table, naturally. And there's been a good bit of Moshi Monsters online.
    I hope Fin's trauma is minor, and I'll need an address to drop my receipts at Julie's house.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.