Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello, Autumn. And, the news from here.

Yesterday, I dropped half an eggshell into the cranberry orange bread batter with the mixer on. I'm pretty sure I got it all out. Later, I heard my six-year-old imitating my guttural yell for his brother.
Last week I found out that I'll be showing at the American Craft Council show in Baltimore in February! For real! And five minutes later my email got hacked and I sent messages to all of my friends about what they might want to enhance. And I was like: Really, the Universe? I couldn't just enjoy my spectacularness for 6 minutes before I frantically change every password to something that contains numbers and upper and lower case letters, is at least ten characters long and does not contain any user information?

1 comment:

  1. Too funny as usual!! Congratulations on the show! I'm still giggling over the egg shell in the batter and the gutteral yell :)

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.