Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween expands to fit the time allotted.

If Halloween is on a Wednesday, it pretty much takes all day Wednesday. If it's on a Friday, all day Friday - maybe a slight candy hangover on Saturday, but then you're done. This year (you know) Halloween is on Monday. So it started yesterday at 8:30 AM. It's going to rock hard all day today and tomorrow. Monday, (no school on Monday. Why?) it will wake up with a new zest for life and rock harder than ever. All. Day. And. Night.
By Tuesday, my kids will be schizophrenic from all that sugar.
Yes, I think you can contract schizophrenia from eating too much sugar.
That's what I'm telling people.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, after this past weekend I'm ready for Halloween to be over all ready, but, for my kids its just begun!

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.