Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sew like me!

My kooky little Lavender Strawberries are in the June issue of Country Living magazine. Fabulous right? I know! You can make your own or get a kit in my shop (or you can just get the Strawberries and pretend you made them, I won't tell).
And since it never rains, but it pours: I will be exhibiting in the American Craft Council show in San Francisco in August. Good news and gooder news! I'm probably supposed to be all casual and whatever about this stuff, but I can't. I'm jubilant!

2 comments:

  1. Jubilance is definitely in order!! Now that's how you kick off a weekend. Congratulations on both counts!

    Oh, how I would love to stop in at the ACC show in San Fran. Growing up with The Jetson, I certainly expected that by now I would be able to just strap on my handy-dandy jet pack for long-distance excursions of this nature.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.