Monday, May 30, 2011

My official declaration of Summer.

It's Memorial Day, and it's 52 degrees and overcast. Summer doesn't officially begin until June 21. School doesn't even get out for another 2 weeks. But I don't care. I declare Summer on all y'all.
This is what I'm going to do:
1. Remember to put on sunscreen.
2. Swim like no-one can see my thighs (in sort of a dance-like-no-one-is-watching sort of way).
3. Ride bicycles with 2 children and 0 training wheels. (You can do it, Fin!)
4. Thrive. Eat well, rest well, work well, play well, feel good.
5. Make pie. Make really really good pie. Become an expert at making pie. (also, Eat pie.)
What are you going to do this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.