Thursday, January 13, 2011

A belligerent refusal to look on the bright side....













This is not that, but I heard Sarah Vowell say it yesterday, so I had to steal it. Obviously. I leave for LA in one short week and I'm thinking about my booth. I've been thinking about it for a long time, but now I'm thinking about it more, um.... strenuously. I would like it to look like all these pictures and I have about 30 minutes to pull it together, so I think I'll just bring everything and then wing it. Honestly, I've never felt less prepared. Probably not a belligerent refusal, but a terrified reluctance to look on the bright side....
photos from all over - I've been collecting them for some time and didn't keep track. Definitely Lambert and design*sponge and knack.
Now I have to go break up a fight and gently encourage some people to get dressed for school.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes unplanned chaos makes the best imaginations soar...be sure to take photos of your booth!

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.