Wednesday, July 15, 2009

papernstitch!

Sometimes, you find a site that you really really love and admire. Because it's so beautifully designed and the blogger has just fantastic taste and all the vendors there are talented and amazing and you want to be like them. And they're accepting applications, but you don't apply because you're intimidated by the general wonderfulness and maybe you will one day, when you get the shop in order or the kids go back to school or you finally get the studio cleaned or y'know, hell freezes over.....
And then one night, you have a glass of wine. Or two. And feel particularly like writing brave copy about yourself and sending in your best and most delightful photos..... And they let you in? Absurd! Of course, you have to accept immediately, before they change their minds and then run around the house yelling: papernstitch! papernstitch! papernstitch!
Come check me out there, and be sure to click on that cute little heart next to my picture. If I get the most votes, I win cash prizes! And I think we all know how I feel about cash prizes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.