Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finally, proof!

Finally, proof! That other women cry while trying on swimsuits! O, I know the tissue is for hygienic purposes, but who among us hasn't shed a tear? It's loathsome and humiliating. I know what you're thinking: Bec, we know you heart hyperbole, but "loathsome and humiliating?" Surely, you're being over-dramatic. Who did you take swimsuit shopping with you? Mr. Blackwell? One of your skinny and gorgeous sisters? Giselle Bundchen?
Why, no. I brought two little boys with me. One of whom is just young enough to remember my boobs as a primary food source, and one of whom is just old enough to find them hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Lori- found you on Papernstitch and I have to have the heart garland when I am at home and can buy it! Cute blog and I love this post. I just ordered a suit on line? What was I thinking? I bet I will need tissues for sure. Best to you!

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.