Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring: These are the things.














This is what I am needing for springtime.....
A vintage enamelware bowl, a recycled canvas Carryall, a romantic blue floral blouse, Figgy Pudding Earrings, an old farmer's market basket, and a print titled The Shy One. I must also have a Herb Barn and a Tom Boy Stacking Ring set. I require harem pants, a pot of thistles and a Constellation Hoodie. Since seeing Flogging Molly, I find I cannot live without a banjo. The Knowing Wanderer reminds me of a dream I once had and is therefor indispensable.
Also, I demand a trip to Paris (photo by Irene Suchocki).
That might seem like a lot of things, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

1 comment:

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.