Thursday, March 24, 2011

In a house of men.

I live in a house of men. Never has this been more obvious than now.
Well, there was that time when I opened my eyes in the shower and all three of them were standing on the other side of the glass asking three distinct and equally important questions. But that's another story.
Now, is the point of this story. Now. They are literally screaming with laughter at an episode in which the stooges, dressed as pilgrims are poking the eyes of actors dressed as Native Americans. Screaming. With laughter. I expect this from my handsome husband, but really -- my children should know better.

1 comment:

  1. A sign of good people! My girls and I howled tonight watching people get pummeled on Wipeout (tv).

    I'm wondering about the 3 questions. And you will have a skirt coming your way as soon as I manage to get a few more of my ducks in a row.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.