Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4. Visit tide pools

Summer mom rarely wakes her little ones up early - and if she does, you can be sure it's for a very good reason....




Reviews were mixed and comments ranged from "Ew, it's slimy!" to "Can we go now?" Summer mom doesn't mind - she knows that if there's no complaining, she's not doing her job.






And look, a rare photo of my kids And me - see how happy they are? I think this was taken right after I promised them pancakes. One million thanks to Julie who made coffee, found us beautiful tide pools in lovely Carpinteria, CA and took the photo above. XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. Go summer mom!! I so wish we were there, it looks like quite a fun adventure and comfortably cool, unlike here where 2 showers a day are required if you walk down the street at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outing. The first picture if your kids is priceless, that's a picture they'll find funny when they're older. Save it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so perfect! what a great mom you are.....and they will totally remember this and cherish it:)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.