Monday, December 21, 2009

Renegade! whew....



Sorry, the pictures are kinda meh, I took them with my phone and I was in a hurry and I didn't care that much because, Renegade? Was awesome! I can't say enough good things about it and I stood up on a concrete floor for two solid days....
Everybody was talented and hardworking and beautiful and amazing and nice. Nice. How does that happen? I love nice people who make cool things. Especially Megan from Harrilu and her patient husband who knows what baby-rib is. The girls from Aroo Studio? I love them. Sweet Meats? Love (thank you for the awesome deal on the Hambone) and the adorable Kelso from Kelso Doesn't Dance and Long Beach Craft Mafia. I loved them so much I didn't even care that I didn't get to pee for like eight hours. Whatever.
Thank you thank you to everyone who came to visit: Maia and Mimi and Lucia, Mick and Christine, Silvia and friends, Dad, Paula and Tom - and even Colin.
Thank you x the power of 10,000 suns to Julie, who did everything and was the best boss I ever had. And thank you for texting.
Tomorrow there will be unpacking and cleaning and counting and accounting.
But today, there is couch and coffee, resting tired toes, snuggling my sweeties and caring for their coughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.