Friday, December 18, 2009

Ready, or not....

I'm absolutely not ready. Not an ultra-super-bitchin time to be having yet another crisis of confidence since 95% of all success in this business seems to come directly from believing in yourself and your work. But, I'm showing up (which is the other 5%) and I have my little thrifted table, which is now blue and awesome and I have my Julie (bRex Saleswoman of the Year) and I just need to finish pricing everything and pack it all up and make some wholesome snacks.... And then get some sleep. Unless I decide to stay up all night making myself something to wear. It wouldn't be the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.