Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's the economy, stupid.

I will be the first to tell you that I got a D in ECON 101. But since last November, I am hopelessly, perilously obsessed with economics. Give me a great discussion of Keynesian vs. Austrian School economic theory and I'm happy all day. I'm fascinated by the IMF, the FDIC, the LIBOR.
And? It worries me that I actually know what those letters stand for. It's no picnic, people. I don't want to spend my day thinking about trends in household debt. My friends do not want to hear any more about the Financial Accounting Standards Board.
Full immersion in the economic crisis is not at all comforting.
So, now I'm off to investigate the possible consequences of the uptick rule. It's a sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.