Monday, December 15, 2014

Around here....

I spent the weekend at San Francisco Bazaar! In the newly refurbished Herbst Pavillion at Fort Mason. Which? no longer features WW2-era bathrooms. Now it has heat And the possibility of not falling into the Bay during an earthquake. It's delightful.
I forgot how inspiring/fun/strenuous these shows are, how nice it is to get some feedback after working alone in a room for months, how much I enjoy the other vendors. How hardworking and supportive my friend Julie is (I can't thank you enough). I liked it so much that I want to do it all again next weekend*....
Fin says: Mama, I don't want you to go to your show. I want you to stay home and play with me.
I would feel badly about that if I didn't go to work 4 days out of the whole year.



* KPFA Crafts Fair at the Craneway Pavilion in Richmond - December 20th and 21st! 10AM to 5PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.