Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Half. [Super-duper, with summer reading.]


Is there a place in your house where you keep all the super-important things? You know - all those super-duper important things that are so super-duper-important that they never actually get put away? Where they belong? For me, that place is the top of my dresser. Why?
I didn't really get rid of half, but I did file the report cards and put the too-small-for-Fin pants in the giveaway box and finally threw out those socks that have lingered too long with no mate. Sorry socks. Sad story.
It took like ten minutes, which is super-duper frustrating because the mess has been vexing me for months. Isn't that always how it is? And look - now I have space for a nice stack of summer reading - delicious, inspiring summer reading! Which is looking a little over-ambitious now that it's all stacked up so nicely.

1 comment:

  1. looks like good reads...i loved "the help" but don't want to see the movie...when i like a book the movie often disappoints with the exception of "princess bride".
    also i really liked "my life in france" because ms child didn't know what she wanted to do when she grew up...at age 38...inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.