Monday, November 22, 2010

Thank you, Grandma!

I got a box in the mail from my grandma last week. She hopes I can use some of her old sewing stuff. Christmas came early my dears, because there's nothing I like more than old stuff, unless it's surprise old stuff from Marge!

Look! Scarves! Some are better than others and I want to wear all of them - even though I'm accessory-challenged. It's a real disability.

Remember Kathy Ireland? She thought one size fit all. I wonder what happened to her.

Really, Grandma?

And zips!

And a shoebox-full of "extra buttons." I always wondered where I got my hoarding tendencies.


And thread as far as the eye can see....

But this is, by far, my favorite thing. The name tags she sewed into my Dad's clothes when he went to camp. Fifty years ago. Oh, Grandma - I love you! And I'm so grateful! Thank you thank you - I will use everything and love every minute. I couldn't be more delighted....
And super-thanks to Uncle Wob for packing it all up and shipping it out here.
xoxo Love,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! I love the labels...and the thread! I don't know where my hoarding tendencies came from though, maybe I am related to your Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.