Saturday, August 7, 2010

The crappy part of a nutritious breakfast.

I'm not anti-television. There's a part of me that would like to be all creative art projects and wooden toys. But. Yeah. I don't know.
Anyway, I like TV. But. Recently my children (who also like TV) have graduated from the Charlie and Lola Yo Gabba Gabba genre to the Sponge Bob Square Pants Penguins of Madagascar genre. The difference (primarily) being that Sponge Bob Square Pants and Penguins of Madagascar have commercial beaks. So, my kids are new to cereal commercials and this is what I have to say about that: Commercials work really well on children, and I don't care how much they cry in the cereal aisle, I am not buying Reese's Puffs or Cookie Crisp. Or any other cereal named after a candy or dessert item. The End.
Because that's where I draw the line. Who am I kidding?
In other news, I have 554 sales in my Etsy shop. And since 555 is such a beautiful roundish lovely number, which seems auspicious in every way, Sale Number 555 will get a big prize! So, go shopping. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am sort of dreading when my little ones graduate into the world of TV programs with commercials, so far I have managed (with effort) to keep them blissfully isolated from the commercial world. Congratulations on being at 555 in your shop sales....first off what an accomplishment that is! Second, I totally agree that 555 is a special number!

    ReplyDelete

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.