Thursday, October 8, 2009

Do you want to see what I bought?

Of course you don't, but I will show you anyway....

Three vintage Star Wars posters, naturally.

An adorable enamelware pail that probably even holds water! For $10!

And these gorgeous linens. They're practically edible.

Have you noticed how picture-tastic it's been here lately? I think I might have writer's block. Or, maybe I have nothing left to say. Or, seasonal-affective disorder. Maybe I'm nothing without the mushrooms. Maybe it's the altitude. Or, H1N1. And *poof* look at that - back to my usual wordy self again. Verbose on writer's block. And thank goodness, for I wouldn't want to disappoint my fan.
In other news, I now have magenta hair and there are turnips for dinner. Coincidence? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do babble on in the most animated language you can muster. I love hearing from you.